Big Strike Inc.
February 17, 2015
From 2013 to 2015 Adriann led an amazing team of artists, designers, and sample makers as the Design Director and merchandiser for Workshop LA. The ultimate goal to wrangle and manifest all kinds of graphic and artistic creations into bankable, wearable, can't-live-without-able product for over 30 specialty accounts.
Alongside the President of the department, she built multiple business plans, developing brands for higher customer engagement, and magnifying existing retail opportunities. While maintaining monthly line creation and product development demands for Workshop LA customers, Adriann worked to launch the Workshop Mens label, the highly sought after Black Moon brand, and a contemporary women's label to diversify the scope of the Workshop division product and expand into additional categories in the market.
• Creating business plans and launching new businesses to grow incrementally & increase category opportunities.
• Cost, over-head analysis, and department structure.
• Creating and maintaining organizational structure internal efficiency.
CREATIVE DIRECTION -
• Led a team of Art Directors, Designers, Graphic Artists, and Production artists to execute sales tools, art, and product daily for over 30 specialty chain accounts and multiple departments.
• Design and merchandising monthly collections for 3 brands, Licensed Apparel and product development
• Creating and delivering line presentations, line sheets, look books, and sales tools
• Competitive shopping, trend, and market research
• Designed, merchandised, and produced monthly Real-Tree licensed collection for Juniors and Men's.
• Maintaining and building vendor relationhips for sample work and production.
• Finding vendors for cost targets, new techniques, and production capabilities.
• Worked closely with pre-production team to ensure PP sampling executed on time to keep delivery dates.